Additional Terms for Customers using Services including location, direction and/or maps features (including the Casebook Provider Management Solution)
- These Additional Terms apply to Customers who use Services that include or provide location, direction or mapping services.
- Compliance with Google Maps/ Google Earth Terms
Additional Terms for Customers Using Beta Products
- “Beta Products” are new Services and new features of existing Services that are identified as “beta” or “pre-release,” or with other words or phrases with similar meanings, denoting that Casebook PBC is still finalizing these products that they are therefore provided “as is,” without any kind of warranty.
- Occasionally, Casebook PBC may invite Customers to serve as beta testers, to help us test and refine new Services and new features of existing Services. These new Services and/or new features will be identified as “beta” or “pre-release,” or with words or phrases with similar meanings (each, a “Beta Product”). If a Customer chooses to participate in testing a Beta Product, it does so understanding that Beta Products are Services that are still being finalized, and that Beta Products are therefore made available “AS IS,” “WHERE IS”, and “AS AVAILABLE” and any warranties or contractual commitments that Casebook PBC has made for other Services expressly do not apply to these Beta Products. Should Customer encounter any faults with our Beta Products, Casebook PBC requests to be provided with Feedback regarding these issues, as our primary reason for offering any Beta Products is to identify and resolve any issues before making a new feature or Service widely available.
Additional Terms for Customers purchasing Professional Support Services
- Professional Support Services Scope
Subject to Casebook PBC’s agreement, the Customer may elect to purchase “Professional Support Services” for the Services (“Professional Support Services”). Professional Support Services shall be performed by Casebook PBC for the Customer on a time-and-material basis, with the hourly charge specified in the applicable Order Confirmation. The Customer will be charged for these expenses in arrears, and will pay Casebook PBC monthly.
If the Customer has elected to purchase and Casebook PBC has agreed to provide Professional Support Services (including, but not limited to, implementation, configuration, and customization work), the scope of the Professional Support Services and any other applicable Additional Terms will either be included in the original Order Confirmation for the purchased Services, a change order to the original Order Confirmation, or in a new Order Confirmation created specifically for the Professional Support Services.
Subject to the Customer’s payment of the applicable Professional Support Services Fees, Casebook PBC will then provide the level of Professional Support Services identified in the Customer Order Confirmation and in accordance with the description set forth in that Order Confirmation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything in the Agreement to the contrary, any Professional Support Services request that would require a material change to, or that would be incompatible with, a core component, core module or core feature of the Services (as determined by the Casebook PBC in its reasonable discretion), may be denied at Casebook PBC’s discretion.
Casebook PBC is not obligated to provide Professional Support Services if the Customer and Casebook PBC cannot agree on an appropriate scope of Professional Support Services.
- Professional Support Services Fees
The applicable “Professional Support Services Fees” will be specified in the original Order Confirmation for the purchased Services, or in a new Order Confirmation created specifically for the Professional Support Services. If the Customer does not pay the Professional Support Services Fees, Casebook PBC will stop supplying the Professional Support Services.
Should this Agreement expire or terminate and the Customer is liable to Casebook PBC for any Professional Services Support Fees, the Customer shall promptly pay these Professional Support Services Fees to Casebook PBC.
- Special Arrangements for Professional Support Services
These Additional Terms for Customers purchasing Professional Support Services may be modified by the mutual agreement of the Customer and Casebook PBC, as evidenced by a signed writing. Such a written agreement may modify or entirely replace these Additional Terms for Customers Purchasing Professional Support Services.