Configure Settings for Your Team’s Unique Needs
cb Admin is a tool within Casebook’s software that enables administrators to configure the platform based on specific needs of your organization. This tool has various features including roles and permissions, unique fields, dynamic pages, notifications, forms, and workflows.
- Create forms from scratch or from PDFs
- Import your data into Casebook
- Assign roles to staff and stakeholders (i.e case managers, social workers, volunteers, service providers)
- Lock specific case information
- Create workflows that are automated into a sequence of steps that include tasks, forms, deadlines, etc. so that your team can be on the same page
- Manage integrations
Virtual Front Desk for Human Services
cb Intake is an application within the Casebook platform that provides support for inquiries, referrals, critical incidents and reports taking in a social service context.
- Email messages and files into Casebook from external resources
- Use forms on your website to get information from prospective clients
- Connect your calendar to Casebook to stay informed on activities associated with cases.
Manage Services and Resources
cb Track is a business application on the Casebook platform that is used for provider, volunteer and resource management.
- Track someone’s support network in Casebook to get a holistic view of the care
- Support networks include family members, service providers, social workers, case managers, volunteers, and any other person or entity associated with the care
- Create and track the providers along with provider goals/outcomes
- Track the history of involvement of a specific case
Client and Case Management
cb Engage is designed to help case managers, social workers ,and other human services workers who manage their caseloads, service referrals and external relationships.
- Re-label and add new case fields
- Track the Continuum of Care for your Clients with Notebook
- Establish/Track goals and outcomes
- Create Holistic Person-Centric Profiles that display formal and informal relationships
- Email messages/files into case(internal and external users)
- Pre-built reports… Access common reports to identify patterns and trends in their programs. Each report has interactive filters which users can customize to query the data per their needs.
- Configure reports… Make a copy of pre-built reports or build reports from scratch in order to meet your specific organizational needs.Filter selections, visualizations will remain as is
- Configure visualizations… Change how charts and reports are presented from many different visualization options, including maps!
- Presentation ready… Export to excel, ppt, other formats for external stakeholders